Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So Much to Say...

Hi Everyone


Welcome to the first posting of my blog.  I have been wanting to do this for some time, to put up the many thoughts I have about various issues in life in the light of the Word of the God and in the light of the eternal.  I might share short thoughts specific to verses in the Bible or whole concepts as I research and think through these.


If you call on Jesus as your Lord and saviour, my most sincere hope and objective in this blog is that you are edified, that the words I share cause thoughts in you that you can bring beyond this life.


If you are seeking and want to know who God is, I sincerely hope you will find if not the way, at least some useful signposts from here!
Please do let me know if you find what I have written useful to you.  Knowing that this makes a difference to you is my biggest encouragement.


May you be blessed by God our Father through these!


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment